Friday, December 30, 2005

Large preview photos - dolls and more


there's more and more fetish models around these days, all selling their own shots and sites. Increasingly there's a network of them all poping up on each others site.

Not sure if there are any I want to join, but for great and very large preview pictures get over to Fetish Live's site:
http://free.fetish-live.com/indexe.php#free9808.jpg

Which is part of the same group that makes the clear latex hood and the Rubber Sisters DVD. A definate overt dolling trend or just a way to get more millage out of your models if they're wearing masks?

xxx

7 comments:

Lui said...

Hi ^^ I'm just discovering your blogg, and wow :) It must be very destabilizing (in a positive way of course) to stand in front of a Doll like this one. I don't know if you know "Zentaï", but it can maybe interest you ? It's a kind of same transformation, in the way of becoming a body without identity, and totally encased ;)

sex toys said...

I really liked your post. You would probably enjoy the articles I have compiled at my sex toys demonstration site. I invite you to check it out.

sex toys said...

Interesting Post. If you find bondage sex toys interesting, I invite you to check out my bondage sex toys website.

Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Anonymous said...

adult dvd rental

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague
who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch due to the
fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let
me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks
for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your website.


Feel free to surf to my blog post: Voltarol pain relief