Sunday, June 04, 2006

my favourite mc writer...

i'm not sure how i got into reading mind control (mc) stories, but maybe it was from one that was about latex and dolls already with the added element of mc. - who knows.

the best resource of all of them of course is www.mcstories.com/ and my favourite author is Thrall aka thrallqueen. her story index is here.

the ones i like _alot_ and have read countless times are Willing Subject, Spellbound and Raggedy Anne....

wish she'd do one more doll and latex like...

xx

6 comments:

Kramel said...

I love some of those Mind Control stories, but there just isn't enough of them that are fetish clothing based. Still I suppose that means I should get off my arse and write some myself

WinterRose said...

Of course the new collaborative effort, 'Goldilocks' is pretty damn good too. Thrall's been one of my preferred writers for a while. But I wasn't aware of her gender. That IS interesting.

Asudem Latex said...

oh i totally agree kramel, thats why i posted to the mc writers forum just that.

i've also just been recommend 'tang' too who has some good ones. i've downloaded a few and will take them home on my ipod to read tonight

xx

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.