Saturday, February 14, 2009

latex dolls from australia

i was reading Rubberist.net and came across a new company based in Australia called V Latex. i browsed the site and noticed not one latex doll but several variations as well as a kitty and a doggy.


you'll need to go to the section marked Costumes and browse the images and pop up information on the Dollsuit, Dolly Tits, Heavy Dollsuit and LOVEDOLL which is described:

This uniquely lettered catsuit is for the lovedoll in all of us. You can try an resist, but in this catsuit you will be converted into just one of the many wet lovedolls. It is designed in anime style with lettering down the leg to indicate the designation of the wearer. Your lovedoll suit will be assigned a unique number on the chest, which will be the only means of differentiating you from our other automated dolls. Available in your choice of two colors. Hood not included but can be added. Zip color may differ from picture depending on availability.


the anime styled heavy doll hood is really great and i wonder if they will be pushing the cross over from latex fetishism to anime. they are also unique to implement on their page the 3d itunes like navigation system and web browser plugin Cool Iris

looking at the range of dolls on offer i really do wonder when a latex designer will start to make the Bane Suit from cult rubber fiction authoress Evil Dolly's story Eudeamon which already has been realized and for sale within Second Life and taken on a life of its own.

xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Also visit my webpage - loatians

Anonymous said...

Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

my weblog locore

Anonymous said...

Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's good posts

Feel free to surf to my site: richest

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back very soon. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

Look at my weblog ... resection

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to
take hottest updates, so where can i do it please help.


Also visit my site ... lathiest

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Feel free to surf to my web page; themesong

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I was looking for.

Here is my webpage - personal loans through banks