Saturday, June 27, 2009

vacbed story competition


famous or infamous fetish fiction site Gromets Plaza is hosting a competition with latex vac bed engineers (from Toronto, Canada no less) Kink Engineering to win a Standard vacbed , approximate value $425 Canadian (about $375 US) shipped to the winner.


The Contest.
As voted by your readers, we will award a real life vacbed for the best vacbed story you can write in the next few weeks!

If you need inspiration check out the goodies over at Kink Engineering, then write the story about a vacbed experience.

The story is open to you to write what you like, but it must include a Vacbed as a central theme.

Rules & Conditions.
The stories should comply with the standard guidelines for submitting stories to the plaza listed here.
The winning story will be decided by popular vote.
Kink Engineering may also choose to do a photo shoot to illustrate one or more of the stories (not necessarily the winning story) if the stories are suitable for posting on the Kink Engineering site. In that case, credit will be given to the authors.
Gromet's Plaza & Kink Engineering would reserve the right to re-post/link to the stories on either website (authors retaining ownership of course).
Kink Engineering does not endorse the ideas or actions represented in any story, but does respect the author's right to free speech and kinky thoughts. In the real world remember to play safe, sane and consensual.

Prize.
The prize will be a Kink Engineering standard vacbed (Colours and options of your choice!), approximate value $425 Canadian (about $375 US) shipped to the winner (we may need to add a shipping fee if the winner lives outside of north America of $50, but we'll happily send it anywhere for on the planet). The winner would be able to choose the colours and options available to our standard beds.

Submissions.
Should be in the usual formats, eg: an attachment to an email or contained in an email itself.
The deadline for submissions is: Midnight 27th July 2009
Voting will begin as soon as the stories all go online, all entires will be posted together.
Voting will be done on the Bound Forum.
Winners announced 3rd August 2009.
Stories should be emailed to: gromet@grometsplaza.net or gromet999@bigpond.com and labelled Kink Engineering Story Contest entry.

----

now if i had a regular sponsor i'd probably do something along the same lines.

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host
you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a
good hosting provider at a reasonable price?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Here is my weblog :: hollywood diet
my site - steinzeit diät

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I don't think I've truly read something like this before.

So wonderful to find someone with some original thoughts on this subject matter.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the web,
someone with some originality!

Here is my web-site :: wordpress tutorial website
my web page: italienisch lernen

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
Very helpful information particularly the
ultimate part :) I maintain such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for
a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Stop by my website - low carb produkte supermarkt
my web page > paleoernährung

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this fantastic article to increase my experience.

My web-site rezepte kuchen

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but
I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly
appreciate it.

My website; steinzeit diät rezepte

Anonymous said...

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly good, keep up writing.

My web blog - lebensmittel kohlenhydratarm