Sunday, January 01, 2012

...reduced to a 'bot in SL sometime soon


i recently found an inworld designer who not only makes amazing gowns but also creates stand alone 'bots that move around Second Life by themselves on a given property. her castle like store is full of them and they do a variety of things. i chatted to Lady Alisha abut her designs and it turned out that yes they could be worn as well.


she directed me to her store and to where they were (in the basement btw). even by themselves they were perfect for my intended plans and now that i've tried one - even more so. i'm wearing one in the above photo's.

my plan is become a bot in second life. simply a wind up display mechamism. sometimes you can tell i am there, others not at all.

so i've broken the idea down to several sections and i would love any help i can get.

1) Key - Miss JaneDoe made a wondeful key and case for me once that let me to walk around, dance and be played with. when finished with i could auto return back into the doll box where my varied model poses could be played with still. sometimes spinning slowly like a balerina in a music box. a new key with those and other features inside it.

2) my new favourite device is the Shadow Box where a full sized frame sucks me in poses me and locks me into it. there's more possibilities in there to be explored and finalised. maybe blank mannequins so people can join me?

3) Lady Alisha's 'bots and 'bot dresses... they have different roles and i'd be a happy greater and well i could flyer for the blog in world. i'll write a fairtale about it all as well so i have a backstory. visit her showroom here

4) mesh - i've just seen a mesh outfit and i was impressed. i do plan on getting a puffa coat designed irl and also in world. meshing would work.

5)RLV controls. i'm not sure really whats possible now. i'll need some help from experts. i think some special people can release me back into humanity to play...

6)speech - more of a rlv feature - but it will be the same list the 'bot will have - though sometimes it will be me and not randomn.

so my transition to an in world bot / doll will be total in 2012. and if i get ever get my rl finances organised i will finally take up the kind and highly skilled mask makers offer of my SL head made real, solid and lockable.

xx

2 comments:

Agithe said...

so how far have you come with your real world 24/7 latex plans?

Asudem Latex said...

thanks for the Q Agithe, i'll bare my soul on that subject by the end of january.

xx