Friday, April 08, 2011

bespoke metal lockable heels

i've seen these shoes in one other photo where the owner is driving a car in them. regardless of their Melissa like candy colors they are in fact steel all the way through and custom made for the wearer.

so anyone know more about them? as my sole arches become more pronounced i keep wondering about custom heels and that i could have a higher heel and even further arched sole if i had a custom pair made just for me. now thats not totally impossible as Upper Street Shoe Designer lets you totally make your own shoes. sadly the heel limit is 4 inches.

xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, another fetish that I didn't know I had. :/

Found these which are similar:

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/shoepage.php?querytype=id&searchstring=SSHH

Wouldn't mind a pair for myself...

Anonymous said...

They look very like a design I've been working on for my wife. :-)

The problem with the Orient Visual design is that they are stainless steel which is very hard to work and weld. Stainless makes sense as it doesn't rust but this design uses power coating (like my design) so you can use standard steel. The makes fabricating the shoes much easier, comes in a wide range of colors and means they can be disguised as "normal" shoes (great for enforced, longer term wear as you can wear them out with out them attracting attention). I see that the heel seems to be stainless and I'm working on having a removable heel to make the shoes easier to sleep in.

I'd also love to know if anyone has more details on these ones.

alphaxanon said...

Another one Not quite as nice as the one in asudem's blog, but quite nice

alphaxanon said...

And another

alphaxanon said...

According to someone on hhplace.org, they were custom pieces. They were either gifts or commissions for some woman with a flickr account which is where the pictures came from. But the maker's name was kept a secret.

cdroxy said...

So...how do I get myself a pair?
crossdgirl@gmail.com

cdroxy said...

So...how do I get myself a pair?
crossdgirl@gmail.com