Friday, June 25, 2010

a blog for me to read

blogging is a time consuming and sometimes pretty lonely occupation with very little feedback (trust me - have a look at this page and see how many comments there are) to the creator.

so i was ecstatic when i found a uk site that had my type of material in it and not written by me! its Alternative Mindsets and i've not spent more than a few minutes on it as i want to savour reading it from the very start. from the quick glimpses i've allowed myself it seems we're both on the same path and she's much much further along. and of course i'm more of a latex doll fetishist than she is.

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic on the right looks as if she's being swallowed whole by a giant maw, which encases her in that gold material....

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy yours :)