Saturday, December 23, 2006

a blog for fetish fiends...

i'm really stuck a bit to much in second life to get out there and see what other blogs are offering. i should really get a better feel on the kinky blogger community. i'll add it to my ever growing new years resolutions which i may post come jan 1st...

anyway on major find was posted without any fanfare in the recent comments, and thats the kinkygerlinky blog here.

its positively packed full o screen grabs, scans and video links to actresses and models in latex. i didn't really realise how often it got worn. seems like almost everyone has worn something with a fetishistic edge at some point even if its just kinky boots and tight leather trousers. wonder if it was 'models own' or if they had to just wear it for the shoot. would be interesting too know...




as amazing a resource blog, i do have horrible loading problems with it. i can't tell if its blogger, my mac, my connection or what precisely. there's soo many tantilising video links and files but i can't get any of them to load. is that just me?


do pop over and have a look....

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had no problems, so I guess you'll have to check on your side. Good luck!

kgerlinky said...

Hi,

Thanks for the link! Coincidentally, I've been lurking on your blog for a while myself :)

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with speed of loading. I mainly use free image and file hosting, so it may have been a temporary blip with them. If you continue to have issues then please let me know (kgerlinky[at]googlemail.com).

Thanks again and I look forward to your further work on dollsrealm.

Kind regards,

KG

http://kinkygerlinky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice you like the link ;)

Merry Xmas!

Anonymous said...

oh my all that old talk about jeri ryan and the sex clubs all makes sence now