Friday, August 04, 2006

everyone's pretty latex doll....

i sometimes chat with people on yim and via email and i'm finding that people have really different ideas of what a doll should be; specifically what they want them too be.

and i'm not too certain myself as i'm sort of learning and molding myself as i go along. the boot and heel fetish is all new to me as was the interest in zentai. both are very good and appreciated now that i've come to embrace them

so i'm opening this up in comments; think of me as a blank canvas - what should i do to become a doll and what would the end result ideally be for you...

but be gentle, and slower is better for me than direct harsh commands. too many bad experiences in school for that to work at all on me - just makes me go cold and turn off.

i may just add some of them too my to-do list ;-)

oh and it should involve latex of course. anyone rise too the challenge?

xx

1 comment:

pyewacket said...

The doll should be able to sit still and be quiet.
The doll should come with a stylish suitcase of 'accessories', like a hair brush,ribbons, make up, nail polish and various outfits that can easliy be put on and taken off.
The doll should always be clean and any dirty marks be wiped off with a damp cloth.
The eyes can be open or closed apon request and have long black lashes.
The doll should smell like talcum powder and rubber.
The doll should have a nice surface to rest on, like pink satin, and a pillow or two.
The doll can be fed bananna or chocolate but without disturbing the glossy pink lips.
The doll can have three or four one liners to say, like "hello my name is ****"
The doll woulnt be sexually assulted, just played with, in a soft and gentle manner.