Monday, September 15, 2008

well that may explain me - just like Angelina Jolie...

as we share the same: Enneagram type 4.

i was killing time at the office while my colleagues got ready for the meeting that i was on time for and they weren't. anyway i found some sort of profile test on the web and figured i would have a go. maybe it would help with my odd tastes... the results were indeed a match to both Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp.

other celebrities that share type 4 profile along with some videos of them are here.

Enneagram:
Type Four

The Individualist wants to be special and unique. The Individualist has a compulsive need to understand their feelings, to be understood, to search for the missing meaning of life, and to avoid being ordinary.


there's loads more too it here and here. so far it fits me well and sort of describes my personality and how i react to things. those who know me in SL may now nod their real and virtual heads knowingly.

take the test yourself if you like here. there's nine or so types

xx

No comments: