Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a secret rubber lover?


Amy Adams wants to wear rubber
Bang Showbiz | 04/27/2009 2:48 PM

Amy Adams would love to play a sexy superhero.

The 'Doubt' star is desperate to slip into a tight-fitting rubber outfit in a bid to give her career an extra boost.

She said: "I have never done an action movie but I think it may be about time. A little slow-motion and latex, that is what my career needs right now."

This is not the first time the 34-year-old beauty's naughty side has come to light.

Amy's 'Junebug' co-star Embeth Davidtz recently revealed the actress had a wicked sense of humour.

She explained: "The sweet girl in 'Junebug' is not who Amy really is. Amy's much naughtier than anyone I know. I can't give you examples because they are so beyond X-rated. She's got the wickedest sense of humour and says what nobody else would think so say."

Amy - whose performance in 'Doubt' earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress this year - has admitted she is not as innocent as she looks.

She quipped: "It's interesting to be perceived as innocent. Innocent of what? I'm certainly not naive. I misbehave. I just do it in private."


---

maybe some enterprising new latex designer should send her a pair of real latex leggings or some such....

xx

No comments: