Saturday, August 08, 2009

a photo story needing some text


i remember seeing this first image a long time ago in a loose posting of ASFR related images and hadn't realised there was more in the sequence. i was and still am pretty taken with it as its just the seed of a fantasy of mine - a really deep fantasy at that. going through department stores with trendy displays of stylish mannequins i can almost hear them call me to join them..

in the right hypnotic state i probably would. now if it was a haute couture latex fetish shop with mannequins - i doubt anyone could stop me :-)
so i was really happy to see there were two more frames found at MMFive group files.

anyone care to write a complete story around these? i'll update this entry with the best one.

xx

6 comments:

jsan said...

someone already did asudem by dmuk
http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/stories/JustOneOfTheGirls-1.htm

Asudem Latex said...

well that shouldn't stop anyone else having a go now should it?

xx

jsan said...

nope no reasona at all.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it Adusem!

I've made these manips!

BTW: I'm also enjoying your participation on Drakes' medusariffic issues!

I would like to get in touch to you when you get some time!

Best regards.

WoZ (AKA Likestatue)

BTW: My e-mail is the my ID at yahoo. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the аԁmin of thіs wеb ρage is
truly workіng hard іn faѵoг of hіs wеbsite, sіnce heге eѵery informatіon is
quality baѕeԁ material.

My webpage: tens

Anonymous said...

WOW just what І ωas looking fоr. Camе
hеre by ѕeaгching for rеlieve the pаin

Stoр by my websіte athletes use tens Units