Saturday, May 13, 2006

full moon wishes....

it's another full moon tonight, time for doll rituals and wishes...

nothing really obvious has happened, just little things. my transition to 5"s has gone very smoothly as one example. so maybe there is some real magik in the world. it would be much more of an interesting place if there was..

so when you read this message and tonight when the moon is full where-ever you are, imagine - think - wish me to have latex skin and to be visited by that doll in my dreams i mentioned in earlier.

i'll report back in comments if when something happens....

and in the meantime i'm waiting on certian someone to write an actual ritual / spell for me to post and to use....

xx

2 comments:

Manne said...

I will be sending my energy your way Asudem. Your skin is becoming more and more latex as each day passes. And even more so on these full moons. The dollification process you are experiencing is coming along very nicely. Its starting to accelerate quickly now. do you have your latex baby doll pink tights yet? You need to put those on asap., or as soon as you get them. Your legs are quickly beginning to stiffen now. You need these tights so they will fuse to your legs before they stiffen up completely. Continue sleeping with your My Scene Barbie. She is helping you along with your transformation. I think she speaks to you, dosen't she Asudem? I think she tells you not to worry, and she tells you that you will enjoy the change, dosen't she? Just listen to her instructions dear.
I think tonight the Amazon Barbie is going to visit you. Are you ready Asudem. Just relax into her dollifying arms and let her do you. She knows what is best for you. She will tell you to be a good girl and just let it happen.
ENJOY...................yours MANNE

Asudem Latex said...

nothing really happened sadly. maybe it all takes time but the seed needed to be planted on the full moon? i'll keep everyone posted

xx