Thursday, May 25, 2006

the postman left a package..

..this morning just before i left for work. it was from the uk....

its my tan latex tights!!!!!! yeah!!!! :-) :-) :-)

and it had a pair of latex mittens in it too like from the doll suit photo as a sorry for the delay. WOW!

so friday night i will be undertaking a 24 hr wearing marathon with some rituals and help from some good friends. i am hoping the result of sitting in the midst of candles, chanting etc will do something very magical and commit me to my adoration of latex...

wish me, magic me or xxxx me into latex....

xx

3 comments:

Bradley said...

YOWZA! Go Asudem! **happy dance** :D

So now in addition to having tight shiny dolly leggies, dolly's hands will be all tight and shiny and flawless too. Lovely. **huggles, happy dance** :)

(oh, and a tip if anything should get stuck, like dolly's shiny rubber hands...if dolly needs to type she can always hold a pencil in each mitten hand and use the eraser to type, *lol*)

Good for you! :) I'd say for best effect, wear the latex goodies, the 5 1/2 inch oxfords, and go back to the dolly's box underneath the bed, but that might involve padding that crossbar first. (this might be total overkill though)

Manne said...

You're on your way now Asudem. Your mannequin/doll dreams will soon be progressing very quickly. Bet you can't wait to get them on with your 5 1/2" dolly oxfords. They will most certainly give you the mannequin legs you so desire. Plus you get free mannequin hands with the deal. (sweet)
You must feel like you are entering dolly heaven. I will be sending my transformation energy your way Asudem. Just let yourself go and become that mannequin Barbie that you want to be. Look here: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4233/1988/1600/Favourite%20Toy.jpg yours, MANNE

WinterRose said...

All my hopes for your transformation friend. All my brightest thoughts...