Friday, February 03, 2006

My first coating of lycra - OMG, OMG and....


OMG!!!

My zentai suit (light pink) finally arrived from the far east. I should of paid airmail (most of the sellers from their charge alot for postage) if I had known just how good it was going to be rather than wait as long as I did for surface.

Not just wearing it and feeling oneself totally coated head to toe in silky smooth fabric but also the look in the mirror and see yourself transformed so utterly.

All of a sudden you are no longer you - just a pink smooth fabric doll...

If you have _any_ inclinations this way at all and are just not reading this blog for the pretty pictures I recommend you get onto ebay and get something similiar ASAP.

You won't regret it. :-)

xxx

2 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

yes, you can see out of them but it depends on the material. My pink one reduces my vision about 30-% so still very see-able but don't try to read a newspaper.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Running through your back entries and I found this.

ZENTAI! These amazing little suits rule all, don't they? I love hearing about people's first experiences with'em-- and sounds like you enjoyed yours just a little. :>

Long time lurker, first time talker. Hope I've got more of value to share with you later than what amounts to basically a "Yeah, totally!"