Saturday, February 25, 2006

When i was young i played with balloons...






and it may have been a key element in me developing a latext fetish.

i do remember trying and successing to get one on my finger and then even on my foot. i carressed it and wondered what it would be like to be totally coated in this way in latex. i also fantasied about being taken into a balloon and made into a latex girl.

seems there's a few people out there who've done it now with large balloons.

here's a couple of shots from aurora's blog at aurora.stylishfetish.com

and kumi monster in a balloon it fetish-live.com.

both are photo sets at their respective pay sites, but you can enjoy the previews for free of course.

xxx

3 comments:

Bradley said...

You know, I likely shouldn't admit to this, but...when I was younger and before I knew about dolling, I did have this swoony thing, where I'd daydream about taking some cute slender girl, and well....

Balloon-ifying her curves, that is, taking her hips, breasts, buttocks, and maybe even her face a little bit, and imbuing it with rubbery-inflation powers so it not only gets tight and shiny, but blown up bigger too, so that when she moves, there is squeaking and her moves get oddly stiff, like a balloon animal come to life...

*ahem* But I have grown up since then and my tastes have matured, *matured*!! (yeah, sure they have, *lol*)

FetishTom said...

What are these balloons called exactly? I would like to pick one or two up.

Oneeyedjack said...

The Baroness' Fetish Retinue featured sexy girls in balloons last month. Cool stuff. They even managed to get two ladies into a balloon. Good times...