Saturday, February 11, 2006

a time for a story....


Another Day In the Toy Pile
©2003 Kittara

I picked up one of my favorite dolls. It was wearing a frilly little pink dress with poofy sleeves and glitter all over from the waistband downward. I pulled apart the velcro holding the back of the dress together and slowly slid the dress off the small figure. Leaving the doll completely naked, I moved on to the next one in the pile.

"Hey, Kristen?" came a voice from the other room.

"Yeah?" I replied as I started to pull the dress off the second doll.

"As soon as I'm done with this homework, you wanna look through the new toy mags with me?" Keri asked as she peeked her head in through my bedroom door.

I nodded happily and then turned back to the half-naked doll in my hand.

I knew it was childish, but I really loved playing with my toys. They somehow made me feel like all my problems were a million miles away. In my little toy world, I had no worries. It didn't matter what problems I had cause the toys never cared. School, family, work... It all made no difference when I was with my toys. I knew that no matter what, I could always count on them. With their simplistic lives of providing happiness to others, I wished I could be one of them.

Keri was the only other thing I could count on. Keri had been my best friend since grade school. We did practically everything together. So when we went away to college, it only made sense that she and I should move in together.

We got ourselves a nice apartment close to the school. It was a fairly large apartment that gave us plenty of space for all the things we wanted to do. I kept my room as the virtual playground with the myriad of dolls, stuffed bears and little trinkets that I had collected over the years. My parents had never understood my obsession with all the inanimate things and I was happy when I was able to move out. I loved the toys and that was all that mattered.

Keri loved playing with the toys almost as much as I did. We had so much fun just letting the worries of the world just melt away. When she'd join me in my room, we'd spend hours just trying different things with the dolls. Eventually we got to the point where we started to experiment with the toys and ourselves. Being a lesbian never really entered my mind, but if you had been an outsider looking in, that's probably how it looked.

Keri always made play time more interesting by bringing in all sorts of different things for us to play with while we both got lost in the worlds of Barbie and Ken. She had always been a bit more adventurous and was more prone to finding new ways for use to experiment with our love of toys.

When she started to bring little sex toys into the mix, things became more and more interesting. Eventually we would pretend that we were different kinds of toys and spend hours playing with each other. The dolls and things would always find their way into the fun though. One time I had been all giggly as I used one of the Barbie dolls as a dildo and began to push it in and out of Keri's wet pussy. She responded by grabbing some kind of vibrator and I'd play like I was some kind of love doll. We'd wear each other out by making us cum over and over. Eventually we'd be so tired that we'd fall asleep intertwined in the big white sheets of my queen sized bed.

It was all in the name of good, harmless fun.

This weekend was going to be special though. It was my birthday on Saturday and I knew that Keri had to have something planned. She always did. There would also be some spectacular addition to my already tremendous toy collection. I spent the entire morning thinking about what kind of doll it would be.

That afternoon, we had been looking through some of our toy collecting magazines, searching for new items to acquire. I also knew that with my birthday coming up, Keri would be looking for a present. We had looked through the entire magazine when we came upon a strange little advertisement in the back for a roleplay wind-up doll key.

"Wind-up doll key? That sounds sooo cool!" I exclaimed.

Keri nodded. "Yep! That's something that we'll have to buy," she noted as she grabbed a post-in note and marked the page for later reference.

We both studied the ad and both of us were fascinated by the item. I placed it on my mental list of things to buy. I'd love being able to play like I was a wind-up doll. Not that pretending I was a Barbie or some kind of latex doll wasn't cool, but this would be something that we hadn't tried before.

The days went by and when Friday rolled around, we made preparations for our two-person party. Keri spent the week getting her school work done early so we'd have the entire weekend to ourselves. My classes were really easy this semester, so I had much less school work to do at home. Keri asked me to make some dinner arrangements so I called one of our favorite Italian restaurants and made reservations for Saturday night. I wanted to make sure that we'd have plenty of time alone before we went out. I wanted to play around with whatever the new birthday toy was before dinner. I figured if we started our pre-party party in the afternoon, we'd have more than enough time to play before we'd have to get dressed for dinner.

I clapped my hands and smiled. It would be the perfect day with our own style of celebration. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Saturday morning I woke up ready for a spectacular day. I got out of bed and could hear that Keri was already up, doing something in the kitchen. I stretched and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I stripped out of my night shirt and pulled my panties down off my hips, tossing them on the floor next to the door. I rubbed my pussy as I stepped into the shower and turned on the faucet. I stood for a while under the rush of the warm water that flowed over my body. I then grabbed the soap and lathered up my hands. I ran my soapy hands over my B-cup breasts and down my stomach then around to my firm little ass. The shower felt so good that I almost wanted to stay in there longer, but I had a great day ahead of me.

I finished my shower and dried myself off with a big pink towel before wrapping the towel around my chest, tucking the end in the middle of my small cleavage. I grabbed another towel and began to dry my hair before plugging in the blow drier.

After drying and styling my hair, I came back out into the bedroom. I removed the towel and tossed it onto the bed. Heading to the closet, I pulled out my matching pink checker panties and bra, a white t-shirt and a pair of short pink shorts. I began to put my bra and panties on when Keri burst in through the bedroom door completely naked.

"It came!" she exclaimed as I noticed the long, thin box she held in her right hand. Her breasts bounced and jiggled as she ran over to my bed.

I sat down next to the bed and looked at her in surprise. "What came? What is it?" I asked.

She grinned and nudged me in the side. "Your present, you silly! Here, open it."

"I thought we were going to wait until this afternoon?" I said, but was curious to see what it was.

"No, I want to see how you like it," Keri said handing me the box.

Not one to argue with starting our fun early, I took the box. I wondered just what doll it would be as I ripped open the box top and pulled out the item.

It was a long key with a moon-shaped top and a matching self-adhesive keyhole.

I squealed with delight. "Oh Keri! You got the wind-up key!" I was practically bouncing off the walls. I hopped up and down on my heels anxious to try the key out. "Should we try it right now?" I asked with anticipation.

Keri smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but first, here, get yourself into the mood with this," she said as she handed me a long silver dildo.

"Ooohhh, this is going to be fun!" I exclaimed as I pulled my panties aside and placed the dildo into my waiting pussy. I pressed the button on the end and the vibration began to course through me.

"Lets see how this works," Keri said as she pulled out the information on the toy. It was fairly self-explanatory. Place the keyhole anywhere on the potential wind-up doll's body, insert the key and then turn it until the lights on the key began to glow. That was simple enough.

Keri picked up the keyhole and looked at me curiously. "Hmmmm... Where should we put the keyhole?" she wondered.

I sat pondering the possibilities. My belly button? No, that would be awkward. Not my chest either. My pussy? That would be really strange and possibly fun, but I decided against that.

"Let's just be traditional and put it on my back," I said as I unhooked my bra and pulled the straps down off my shoulders. I held my bra against my chest in my hands as Keri picked up the keyhole. She positioned herself behind me and then pressed the keyhole onto my back. It felt strange as she attached it onto my skin. It felt like it had actually been pushed into my back, embedding itself into my spine. It seemed strange but I threw the thought out of my mind.

"Are you ready for the key?" Keri asked with glee.

I nodded in agreement as Keri pulled the key out of the box and placed it into the keyhole on my back. Keri marveled at the fact that it somehow was able to actually go into the keyhole. She then began to turn the key until it locked into place and the lights began to glow.

"Wow!" Keri said as the key began to turn. That's when I shuddered. Something was definitely wrong as my body was starting to feel stiff. I turned my head to say something to Keri, but my voice was gone.

I began to panic as I felt a sucking sensation growing inside me. My eyes went wide as I felt the vibrating dildo was being pulled further into my pussy. I moaned as the vibration got more intense as it moved further up into my vagina.

I looked down and tried to reach for the dildo before it was sucked all the way in, but my arms wouldn't move. They were frozen in front of me, holding my bra in front of my stiffening breasts.

I could feel something strange happening inside me, as if my insides had melted away and then started to rearrange themselves. I could feel things forming in the emptiness of my chest, arms and legs.

My attention was brought back to my crotch as I could feel my pussy lips stretching and then fusing together. My pussy continued to change until both sides had completely merged together, leaving a smooth sexless mound between my legs. The change moved back toward my anus as it quickly smoothed over and sealed itself, just like my pussy had. With my pussy now gone, I had no hope of getting the dildo out as it was trapped inside me. Not that I was really complaining. The muscles in my vagina clamped down on it as they hardened, causing me to orgasm.

The outward changes swept over me quickly. I could feel the skin all over my body getting harder by the second. My body froze completely as my skin began to change color. It dulled to an artificial looking skin tone that took on a slight shine.

I started to feel like parts of my body had been disconnected from my torso. Lines began to form all over my body as I finally realized what was happening. It wasn't a roleplaying key...

"I'm being turned into a real wind-up doll! The key is transforming me!" I thought to myself. I was in heaven as my wish was actually coming true. I didn't know how it was possible, but it was amazing. I was going to be a real live toy!

I couldn't tell what Keri's reaction was as I was still feeling the changes to my body. The joints had finished forming and now my body was moving again. I moved slowly and mechanically where my new joints had formed. I could feel the pins and mechanical rods running through my shoulders and hips as my body moved.

I moaned in pleasure as I could now speak again. "Oooohhhh, a-ma-zing," I said in a slow, mechanical tone.

I leaned over as the final changes worked their way though me. The hardening feeling moved up to my head as my face froze in a sexy, pouty look. My mouth was left slightly open and I felt my eyes change into painted glass as the transformation finished it's work.

I was slowing down now as the key was close to stopping. It turned slowly until the lights dimmed and the key came to a stop. As the lights on the key went out, my body froze in position.

It was done! I could see my reflection in the mirror on the far side of the room and it was spectacular! I had really be changed into a wind-up doll. I could see the lines from my new joints on my arms, legs and around my waist. My skin had taken on an artificial shine and the ultimate sign of my new life, the moon-shaped wind-up key, was sticking out of my back.

Surprised at what happened, Keri slowly reached a hand up to my back. "Wow! It.. it turned you into a wind-up doll!" she exclaimed. She waited for me to reply until she realized that my key had stopped rotating.

"Oh, here..." She grabbed the key and turned it. I shuddered again as my body regained its ability to move.

"That was great!" I replied with my new monotone, mechanical voice. "My wish came true, Keri."

Keri helped me up off the floor as she turned the key a few more times. I moved slowly over to the bed and sat down.

"Please, I need you to play with me," I pleaded to Keri as she came over and sat next to me. She reached behind me and pulled the key out of my back and placed it on the night stand next to the bed. She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me so my mouth was directly under her pussy.

"Oh, it'll be so great having a real live toy to play with Kristen! I'm going to take such good care of you!" Keri said as she lowered her pussy down to my mouth. My mechanical mind took over as my mouth opened and I started to lick and tease Keri's clit. She moaned as my doll tongue vibrated around her pussy. It was the best feeling ever. For me and for her.

My ultimate dream had come true. I was a toy. I had no worries. No problems. All I had to do was make Keri happy.

It was going to be a fun birthday.

Kittara

No comments: