Saturday, February 11, 2006

Permanent markings....

one of the most curious things i saw once on tv was a documentary about a tattoo parlour and there was a woman who was getting her foot tattoo'd with a series washing safety warnings as if she was a peice of clothing.

an idea has been brewing all week and today i decided to act on it, i took my large felt tip markers and drew doll joints on my ankle, knee, upper thigh, waist, wrist, elbows and shoulders.

i look down at myself and its odd, even though its just markers, and just plain markers at that i somehow feel different, as if i've crossed a line towards being a doll.

maybe permenant markers are next, or not. as long as i wear certain styles of clothes i can keep my secret hidden. i'll see if anyone notices them when i go out tonight. but i will me leaving my cards around the club....

xxx

7 comments:

WinterRose said...

Sweet gods... where were YOU when I was doing High School and trying out robot and doll seams myself?

-WinterRose

userjesse said...

Wow, never thought of that myself, sounds very exciting!
Would be great to actually see a picture or two of the "seams" and "joints" =)

Asudem Latex said...

well its very much like the japanese cartoon bellow.

the images are so good on the site, last thing i want is a bad webcam shot of my ankle on it...

maybe i'll see if i can apply the same motif to a friend and then take her picture....

xx

userjesse said...

Sounds fun, and I LOVE that anime pic below.

Would love to add you to a buddy list, but for some reason yahoo messanger dosen't like my ISP and disconnects every few seconds, but if you'd like to just chit chat a bit, my icq and msn info contacts are on my profile, or just ask for them =)

WinterRose said...

Actually, having read your mannequin story (Lovely), I remembered a thing. Some of the living mannequin people, in order to simulate a seamed surface at strategic joints, will use an ordinary series of rubber bands at say... the shoulder. The upper arm. The wrist, etc, etc. Essentially, if you sharpie'd em black, they'd accurately seem to cause a curved in depression at the strategic place you put the rubber band.

Asudem Latex said...

yes i was considering that idea but would of been fine for a couple of hours but any longer it would be painfull. my latex stockings tend to roll at the top and cause a similiar painfull effect.

xx

WinterRose said...

Ouch... I'm hip. I know that I've been considering robot-like seam designs for at least a decade now. (First, one has to have the money for tattoos. Even simple line-work) My latest fascination is the Shirow Masamune style dataports on the back of the neck you usually see in Ghost in the Shell. I think I'd quite like one of those. ANd then have the seams progress outward from there til I'm satisfied with em. Of course, being Virgo, I doubt I'll ever be satisfied.