Monday, February 06, 2006

one and a two.... and counting

as you all know I'm new to this entire blogging thing but I think its going well and I'll keep at it with regular updates.

please don't be shy and email me asudemlatex@yahoo.com any thoughts, scans, links or whatever. or if your registered you can simply post comments on the end of the entry you like.

one thing I've been wondering is - am I talking to myself? so i finally sussed out how to add a basic counter.

so its a counting as of now.

xxx

1 comment:

WileCoyote said...

That's pretty much the curse of any blog, you post and you post and people just prefer to read over commenting.

I myself was just too lazy to get an account on yet another blogging website, but here I am now.

I stopped posting on my blog for over a month thinking no one was reading, then the emails started coming in wondering if I was dead. :)

People read, people appreciate what you do. Just would be nice if they said something every once in a while...