Monday, February 27, 2006

Sticky site and another fetish....


i was chatting via email with a friend of mine and we both agreed on the idea of being glue into and trapped in sexy clothing would be a very hot thing to do. a pair of very high heel patent leather boots for example. certianly it would get me past my midnight witching hour with my latex panties.

imagine the thick gelantenous glue bing pored into my latex catsuit and being made to put it on....

...anyway we're still trying to figure out what glue would work well, enough to trap but nothing that would last forever.

one site thats realy worth a look for some fiction, but mainly alof of imagery is www.sticky-site.com

These two comics were just posted and are really well done and just soo hot. a fantasy of mine illustrated to a tee.

http://www.sticky-site.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&pos=-1413
http://www.sticky-site.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&pos=-1414

enjoy

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'd be up for shooting anything like that for real. I did a fetish fairytale that has stuck elements and it was up on Stickysite at one point before the crash.