Sunday, June 04, 2006

heel training continues further along...

its been several months now since i've pretty well started to ignore all my cute flats and low heeled shoes in favour for my 4" heeled black boots. i do love the way they're tight on may ankles and embrace my calfs so smoothly and tightly but i'm starting to feel the muscle aches in the back of my legs more and more now.

it seems to be mainly concentrated on the upper back part of my thights and only sometimes on my clalfs. i was told this is a major sign that that the peid au chat is coming along....

i went a bit overboard last month with my purchase of the 5"s, the 5 1/2" oxfords and thigh boots. i'm mainly wearing the basic pair now and then and occasionaly the oxfords. the boots i've really only tried on. i must stop with the impulse buying!!

i'm also pretty sure that i'm sleeping with my toes pointed down like a ballet stance but i can't tell when i'm asleep.

still slower seems to better for me although my imagination races with the idea of being zapped, cursed or whateve other magik so i can adapt perfectly and be stuck in 5" heels or higher. i'll hold off on any new shoes and boots for awhile now and concentrate on training in them and buying more latex.

a tan light pink body suit i can wear under my work clothes is next on the list...

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the more your muscle aches the better your calves look in pumps

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»