Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dolly dreams....

its happend a couple times now, lastly in the wee hours of this morning. a dolly dream.

the first one i was somewhere and i could see a latex doll sucking me in, she was all black and glossy like wet tar, i wanted to merge with her but held back. stupid of me.

today's was had me at work with lots of computers around and the person next to me was an actual living bratz doll with brown short hair. she was soo cute.. i so badly wanted to kiss her.
-
maybe thinking of me as a dolly is affecting my dreams?

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting it was me you were seeing in your dreams, honey.

Asudem Latex said...

i hope so....

xx

Anonymous said...

A girl with Bratz on the mind? Anyone known to the board?

Anonymous said...

I have dreamed of being a sex doll forever and used as such by anyone who wanted to, it could be my mouth along with my throat and my other two openings. If it could happen I would love to stay that way 24/7, 365.