Friday, March 10, 2006

Gothic lolita fashions from Japan



i found a link to a webstore in japan which has a cool collection of gothic lolita fashions and is in english too. i'm getting more and more into them with two extremes - dark and witchy goth dolls and neon fluffy pink ones. guess thats two sides of me.

this site is unique as it has a map of the world and clickable links to pictures customers:

the customers are all dolls now

gotta love 'Xelyna the Austrarian Lolita-chan' as she looks exactly like a doll according to the site, and i agree totally. such lovely large eyes too.

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shoot at a major fetish club in London (UK) called The Torture Garden which has an average monthly attendence of about 1,200 people.

So far I've only spotted one oriental EGL and one western EGL. Actually meeting up and shooting her tonight so I'll point her to this blog and see if she's ok for some exposure from the shots I do.

xx

Anonymous said...

I did several posed shots with her and sent them over to her along with a CD. Not heard back as yet and will send them in once I have an AOK from here.

But IMHO they look fab!

M