Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lets find out everyones interests....

so i made my first pole and please click your interests once only. i think its meant to go along the side but i'm new to all this and not sure how it works. still its up now and people are making they're interests known.

i'll put up another in a couple more weeks and break the questions down even futher, but i think this is a good start.

of course add some comments too if you want to describe your fantasies or actual progress into the world of dolls. ;-)

xx


Why do you visit my blog on becoming a doll?
i just like the images and the links
i'm looking for interesting fashions
i like the EGL look and need shopping tips
i'm interested in hypnosis
i love latex
i want to have a living doll as a partner
i want to be made of plastic or latex
i want to become an living doll in fantasy roll playing
i really want to become a living doll in real life
i am actively trying to become a doll through clothes, hypsnosis etc
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyable visit to your blog! We hope you will come to my shopping site Enduring Collections. We are a portal to over 500 merchants you will recognize. A perfect department store site for all your needs. Whether you are shopping for rugs or other fine merchandise, the chances are you will find it here.

jessica humphrey said...

I would be more than happy to be a doll in reallife and have dreamed of it. If you could do it for real I would ike it done , make me into a fuck doll please for real.

jessica humphrey said...

here is my email as I woud do this for real you would have to pick me up and take me to where you could do this for real.
aan1908@att.net.