Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A video or a dreamlike fantasy made real....



montreal based latex designer polymorphe has a video made featuring rubber vixin bianca beauchamp:

http://www.polymorphe.com/video/

it's available in three resolutions from 9 to 45megs and can be saved onto your computer for viewing.

the music track is nice and dreamy and stands alone perfectly fine imho, but with the addition of Dominic Vincent's visuals of bianca in giant balloons its positively brilliant. now if he would make a full fetish film....

xxx

2 comments:

Bradley said...

My apologies for taking so long to get to this one...I had an appointment I nearly missed today because one of my lady dolls was being a rather demanding little Pampered Princess. ;) *lol* I know, I should be *lucky* and blessed to have these problems.

Anyway, just from the first pic here, my mind went a little bit gah-gah over this thing...sooo round and shiny and curvy and...a-gah....**picks jawbone up off the floor**

NICE find Asudem, keep up that awesome work, and you yourself will surpass it. Trust me.

FetishTom said...

Anyone happen to know you buy a balloon like that?