molded rubber is a good starting point for those new to this wonderful sensual, kinky and addictive material. its cheap if sourced properly and will get you a basic mix and match outfit.
one place i keep going back too (well twice now) is in the uk called www.denber.co.uk which also wholesales.
now their photographs are admittedly pretty cheap but so are the prices. my recommendations are:
- panties/briefs - short or high waisted ones
- gloves - from ellbow to shoulder length!!!! yeah!!
- skirts - not the best cut but good to have. pay the extra for the heavyweight if you plan to wear out at all.
- dresses - a bit hit and miss there. depends if you fit into their shape.
- stockings - again somewhat varrible. shapes not the best and they can sometimes be way to heavy and the top can cut into your thighs. good to try but see if they will make them thinner for you.
- trousers - just recieved them after ordering them last week. fit is bad and i bet the crotch will rip sooner than later
- colour red and clear - both are pretty tacky. unless you like that or course.
- short skirts - just too short. might as well just wear the panties out over a pair of good tights.