Wednesday, March 21, 2007

its been a couple weeks now...

that i started to get into the habit of wearing my black latex slacks when i get home. i just get home, relax and get partly undressed for work and there for the rest of the day i'm wearing latex from my navel down. simple really when you think about it.

but i guess i had to do the year training in the panties first before i felt comfortable enough to move on to more. and slacks help of course as you can't wear catsuits to work or out now can you. and i have been wearing these out when running errands and stuff. so far no comments or anything.

it shows i can do it though and that i am definately progressing as i want too although i'd be the first to admit that its slow going. if it was warmer i'd start to wear my choc brown latex blouse. the flu didn't help of course and latex definately needs a certian climate or good temperature control which i def don't have with these damned storage heaters.

i found myself putting them on first thing in the morning too along with my 4"s heels shoes before i have a bath and get ready. so its all becoming a permant part of my routine

yesterday i received my first latex corset....

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! :) I haven't worn anyting out in "public" yet- just to parties... pretty much any party - like New Years Parties, Christmas, Holloween... etc.

Anonymous said...

So are you taking any further steps toward sleeping in latex?