Saturday, August 11, 2007

ballet boot training...

i was shown a gorgeous pair of ballet boots with double locks in second life and i've pretty well have had them on now for over a week. while they are not a perfect match to my own real pair (which only have room for one lock and are made from a black patent material), they did with a bit of a suggestion from someone- inspire me to dig out my own pair from the loft.

so i sat last night watching TV with them on to get used to the feel and shape of them.

for those who don't own a pair the first thing thats really different besides the vertical position of your foot is that the sole of your feet bends backwards so you toes point inwards. the arch becomes extremely curved and prononced and toes totally pointed down.

this is very very different position to heel training which is more of straight slope and back upturned toes.

i laced them on as tight as they would go and i felt i was adapting pretty well with them; over two hours and all fine. thinking back to my sl character and how well she walked in them i tried to stand up and bang!!! extreme charley horse on both of my calfs. the pain was intense and even more so that it takes what seems like a along time to get out of fully laced boots.

just glad they weren't knee highs as the pain would of lasted so much longer.

will i give up? no, not at all - just smaller steps and go much slower.

xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to read your posts about squeezing and locking yourself into various articles of clothing and other devices :-). Keep up the good work!

mcfan

Unknown said...

Hey, great post, and great to see that you want to try all the training you can!! Keep it up, we support it!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Asudem

Was some time I dont post here, I was busy. But good to know you still like all those things.

Keep working in your ballets and let me know if you can walk with they

bye bye

Noelledoll said...

Dear Asudem:

They're beautiful boots and the right kind of impossible hee!

They'd go beautifully with an ultratight pair of latex tights that would rasie my bottom cheeks and define a camel toe. I'd want to find latex top that would expose and constrict the circulation i n my breasts---they start to look like purple onions!!!
God what a thought. Love noelle
hastingsnoelle@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I love to read your posts about squeezing and locking yourself into various articles of clothing and other devices :-). Keep up the good work! mcfan