Thursday, March 20, 2008

competition ends March 31st GMT

this was just sent from the UK; a hypnodomme who has several complete free mp3s on her site Sleep for Me Now and she's also running a competition to record a new one.

She wrote this on her yahoo group:


Things have been a little quiet of late and therefore I feel the
need shake things up a bit!

I propose the following challenge to you all…

I would like for you to write a script, the topic can be of your
choice. Feel free to use as many of your own thoughts and ideas as
you wish.

I will then take the time to read through each and every one of your
submissions and will, in turn, choose a winner. That lucky subject
will then get their script recorded by me for free.

I am looking for a well written, eloquent and expressive
composition.

When you have completed your masterpiece please send it to me via
email – lady_jenifahr@...

The closing date for entries will be 31st March – this should give
you long enough to create something special for me.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them on the group or
send me an email.

Lady Jenifahr
X


so pop over to both her site and her yahoo group and do contribute. maybe one reader will have a doll transformation hypno script that she'll like and record in her lovely soft british accent. or if nothing else she'll notice the increase in traffic and interest in scripts like this and want to do it herself.

xxthig

No comments: