Saturday, July 18, 2009

dollmaker lives!

i have been going through my archives of old images for another blogger to create some stories from (more on that tomorrow) and found this old favorite of mine. not so much as a brilliant image, but the story even if written in an extremely compact form fascinated me.


its the entire motif of creating something that then traps the maker in their own desires.... i am in some sense doing that myself with this blog, my latex and what i am exploring in second life. all very magical and fairytale like. i'm progressing very nicely thanks to various help and support along the way.

there's also a short text story that expands on the composite and for the life of me i can't find it. if you know where its deposited can you post it in comments?

xx

No comments: