Sunday, June 26, 2011

a higher resolution clip

i've already posted about this 'art' vacuum bed installation when it appeared in the UK press.

here's a clip all the way up to 720p (and remember you can save youtube videos with the right browser and widgets) which fills my screen. embedding has been turned off so you'll need to go here to see it.

i always am curious how fetishism feeds into mainstream culture even if its just art galleries. now could i find funding to make a full latex doll mannequin suit and get paid to stand in dress shops?

xx

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.