Thursday, May 14, 2015

i am so transcending Second Life....

am i an artist or simply a muse? perhaps just curious orange....

following my entry entitled; Selfie from Second Life... 


i can now confirm that the UK based video/photographer has acquired - ie bid on and paid for - my (delayed) behalf a mask from Doc Vanderlay which is being repainted to match my Second Life look. i picked the one bellow as the structure of the face, eyes and lips matched the best.


just need a light/pale dollish skin and matching Geisha lips, slight rouge cheeks etc.  if you want to see what else can be done and follow my path of manifesting Second Life to physical reality then check out his ebay store.

not sure how long it will take to be made and painted or how long it will be before it gets mailed back too me. i just know the plan is to have it worn/appear at various fetish clubs in the UK and also use it for some fashion shoots.

perhaps i should just make it available and have it wander around from fetish model to fetish model around europe and US.....

art by proxy.... and cheaper air fare.

xx




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
The mask was sent on May 16th, so it should be arriving in the UK any time now.
Hope you like it!
Doc Vandelay

Asudem Latex said...

did you take any photos before i was sent off - email me- asudemlatex@googlemail.com

i'll chase blackice about it now as well

xx

Z Space Media said...

I've had a letter from Parcel Force and seems there's customs / duty to be paid. Can't sott till monday so I'll do then.

Mark