Sunday, November 04, 2018

i'm back in SL.... and lost items


i've been not well again and just now getting back to old self after weeks away.

i logged into Second Life (with RLV) and someone had msg'd me, given me a new set of doll skin/joints. But having been offline when offered and RLV'd me I couldn't accept. Its all disappeared.

if that was you, please im me again, email me here etc.

i can currently and for some time be found Art Gallery of Accidental Entanglement

msg me inworld at Asudem Kasei

i could use some rlv and dressing expertise as for the most part i am just my own screen saver and use it for chat. still un moving.

i am looking for total automation and permasealing in world. plus also some way to give out my writing / note cards.

feel free to say hello if nothing else.

xx

1 comment:

Dips Recipes said...

Thankks for a great read