Sunday, September 03, 2006

surgery and more to make the doll.....

i've been swapping ideas back and forth with a very supportive and kind person on email and one subject thats developed recently is exploring the stages after i'm in latex all the time and in a relationship with a loving and caring mistress. i wouldn't be working at all and totally supported.

so the questions and kinda of fantasising that came out of it was becoming more and more of a doll with surgery, what would be good and how far i'd go into becoming the doll.

here's a little survey to get peoples tastes for themselves or their own dolls if they were in that secure relationship and space.

this is just a fantasy and i don't recommend you do any of it. but if you have then please write in and share.

xx

what would you have done surgically if you could
a doll logo tattoo'd on your body
breast enlargements
surgical removal of your belly button
surgical removal of your ears
total hair removal for your entire body
tattoo'd doll joints all over your body
permenant tattoo'd normal makeup
permenant tattoo'd of extreme doll makeup
vocal coard shaving for higher voice
full body skin bleaching to make you porcelin white
infibulation: pussy lips cut or abraided and left heal closed
facial surgery and eye widing
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

well mr wetblanket and buzzkill

if you _actually_ read it - it is a fantasy, just some ideas to play with to see what people would like.

i mean one would have to be pretty far along into the doll now anyway for several years at least before they decided where to take it.

x

"The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who's doing it."

Anonymous said...

Smooth, no itchy moment, worth for it.brazilian waxing

I couldn�t go to my normal beautician for my first Brazilian wax. Exposing my mother goose like that could ruin our relationship. I booked a Friday afternoon appointment with a waxing studio I�d never been to before, and spent the rest of the week in fretful anticipation.

Getting a Brazilian wax requires more vanity than dignity. It is the most intimate form of waxing available, removing all the pubic hairs (yes- all of them) and leaving a nice little landing strip at the top.

Pretty much, it involves being spread eagled and pantless in front of a total stranger. But I felt comfortable after 5 minutes, the waxing lady at Brazilian waxing studio is very patient, nice and very experienced too. And I felt it was not that bad than what I thought at the beginning. Another 15 minutes, I did not realized it was done when i was still listening to the relaxing music.

I still felt very smooth in 3 days later after waxing. I did not feel itchy, or pussy when compared with my shaving days. I think I will go Brazilian waxing studiobrazilian waxingbrazilian waxing for my brazilian waxing appointment regularly.

Mark Johnson
St Paul, MN