Tuesday, June 20, 2006

if your exactly the right size....

it is possible to use a latex sex doll as a costume.

some msgs on yahoo groups recommend the ones here and the results with a different head/mask by angelinadoll at her site here.

for some people its the latex coating and for other its the idea that your wearing and transfomed into an actual sex doll.

me - its definatelty the latex, although the idea of a molded mass produced doll costume is very yummy. maybe some sort of person shaped balloon i could squeeze into which slowly deflates and consumes me in latex....

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen Angelina's site and also the Rubber Sisters. And curse that I am unable to do that :(

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Looked through the referalls to my site and discovered your wonderful blog. Thank you for writing about me and my dollsuit on your blog. I am amazed that no one have been able to commerically sell dollsuits but now FemSkin seem to be on their way as well as MakupArtist. It IS an amazing feeling to be inside a dollsuit and the rush of looking at yourself in the mirror the very first time is something extra ;)