Tuesday, September 22, 2020

my current bound state in SL in with Peachey Blackwood

seems to be rubbing off on me.... i finally got my latex pillow case for the special giant U shaped pillow.

with my av burning into my teeny doll brain, i keep wondering. perhaps a pillow of the same shape as me in worlds is whats needed for my next latex pillow in bed?

of course it might make sense just to get a custom body bag and cut foam to fill. 

cuddling as a sleep, and a deep need to be inside it. maybe for xmas.... 

mind you this came up in the same search. i wonder if i can sleep in at night and let the pink take over?

on sale now for $8 with shipping... its calling.... is it calling you? also available in black and tan here on Aliexpress

can i have visitors? i'm not sure even i know where i am tbh and whats with the selection of weird and occultish statues in her very modern building. msg Peachy Blackwood to find out, and maybe she'll let me talk?

 xx 


No comments: