Sunday, December 03, 2017

name that style

i'm after these goggles on the left - any idea what to search for? in black or chrome mirror finish.

trick i find is using the right name for all these things - specialist words like latin in Harry Potter.



Z Space Media said...

its a pair of sking goggles - check Alliexpress - there's loads on there from a quick search. black and chrome, coloured chrome etc


David Ragan said...

Looks Shirow-isk :)